Sunday, May 17, 2009

!对不起

Woah ! ! In a Month ! I tell you, just a month. Everything just in a month ...
Teach me how to do, What to do and what should i do?
there one mistake i made!
Only Once!
But every other thing i do, I hope no one get hurt! Ofcourse I dowan must self to get hurt!
sorry i cant take it anymore. sorry ....... i wanna die , can I die?
how i wish a coin can help me choose everything , but i dowan to be judge by a coin . 
What more? no more ? or even more? 
I cant move on , i no gutz to move on , i no confidence to move on . 
I stay here, i wait here . I rather Stand here to hide everything for my self .
I never ever dare to make a new 1 , no ! please no ! 
I can down for it, stress for it, and die for it. . . . . . . . 
What to do ?Go prayer ? ? 
I dowan cry anymore dowan ! i dowana cry anymore .............
Sorry :( Sorry .... Sorry 对不起

No comments: